Our Story Begins With …
… a tomboy turned journalist turned graphic designer. She fell in love with a boy, started a family and quit her day job.
Together, they bought a little house on a piece of land that they hope to turn into a sustainable homestead.
They view their design work through that lens too … appreciate the little things and the beauty in the everyday.
Liz Davenport is the principal of Liz Davenport Creative, LLC, a boutique graphic design and branding firm that helps small businesses navigate the overwhelming landscape of print and digital marketing.
In the past, Liz has:
- managed the sports section at an NPG newspaper in Kansas
- helped coordinate marketing efforts for the American Red Cross of Greater Kansas City as its marketing manager
- achieved a certificate of graphic design from the Kansas City Arts Institute
- graduated with a masters in journalism from the University of Kansas and a bachelors in English from Kent State University
- played college basketball for the Kent State Golden Flashes
- earned design awards for her work with non-profits in the Kansas City-metro area
In addition to leading LDC, Liz loves getting dirty in her vegetable garden, hiking, swimming and cooking healthy foods that her 5-year-old son declares “disgusting” before they even come into contact with his mouth.
Our Process is All About …
… partnership. In order for your project to be successful, our goals need to align. We’re here to help you reach your desired outcome, and by doing so, we reach ours too.
Letterhead | Envelopes
Other Collateral Materials
Social Media Setup